Social Media is so much more than a high-tech medium.
But you already knew that, right?
It’s what we call, a “Meta Consent-Building Tool”.
IF (big IF!) you know how to use it, it can do SO much for your effectiveness, credibility, and legitimacy.
Of course, it could just as easily ruin you.
That’s the thing, it’s a great tool, or a weapon — depending on HOW and WHO is using it!
This webinar is geared JUST FOR YOU — if you ever ask yourself:
- Should we use Social Media? Or will it just put a big target on our back?!?
- How the heck do we know what to post?
- What are the risks for a public-sector organization like ours (and/or our clients)?
- Is there a recipe we can follow when using Social Media?
- What if someone is using Social Media to spread rumors and misinformation?
- How do we get the public to engage with us in a meaningful way?
- What can we do when someone post their opinions as “facts”?
Even if you aren’t ready to get our Guide to Cracking the Code on Digital Engagement & Social Media, you can still download our FREE 7-Point Social Media Checklist.
- These tools were designed with YOU and your public-sector mission (and critics) in mind.