Additional Handout for MnDOT Professionals
“Get your fiercest opponents to conclude what you’re proposing is
reasonable AND responsible.”
– 1st & 2nd Law of Public Administration
– 16 Key Ingredients
– Parallel Consent-Building Process
– 5 Responsibility Objectives
– 5 Responsiveness Objectives
– 5 Effectiveness Objectives
You Serve the Public…
…We Serve You
Being attacked is never easy… For many public-sector professionals, it never stops either.
As anti-government attitudes heat up, so do the hateful social media posts toward public professionals.
See each attack as a chance to make progress on the issues being aired, the misunderstandings that linger, and your overall credibility.Jennifer Bleiker